Helping You Understand the Transitions in Life
- Approximately 13 million women in the U.K are either peri or post menopausal.
- Symptoms of menopause can last up to 15 years.
- Over 60% of women experience symptoms resulting in behaviour changes.
- 1 in 4 women will experience severe debilitating symptoms.
- Almost half of menopausal women say they feel depressed.
- A third of women say they suffer with anxiety.
- Women commonly complain that they are feeling a loss of control and present in crisis.
Are you ready to start your journey? Get in touch today to see how we can support you.
“I really didn’t want to talk to my own GP about my menopause symptoms and I wanted to see a female GP.
Dr Sloan was brilliant, she understood my concerns completely, explained exactly why these things were happening and what my options were.
I feel so much better to know that I understand how HRT works and how women’s bodies can react. I felt so comfortable with Dr Sloan, and I would recommend her to anyone in a similar situation.
Within a few weeks I felt so much better, like my old self again. Everything felt like it had fallen back into place and going to The Hormone Centre has turned my life around.”